What can a cartridge filter do for you?
We offer a wide variety of cartridge filters and housings to suit many different situations.
- Sizes are available for whole house water treatment or point of use water treatment
- Filter materials include: carbon block, granular activated carbon, pleated, polywound, and cellulose
- Particle ratings are available from 0.5 micron to 20 micron
- In and out diameters range from 1/4″ to 1 1/2″
- Depending on the type of filter cartridge used, they can be used for: chlorine/chlorine byproduct removal, iron treatment, sediment removal, cyst removal, and taste/odor improvement
We are available to help you select the right housing size and filter type for your needs and can install it for you or provide guidance for you to install it yourself. We keep a wide variety of filters in stock and can quickly order many others. If there is any way that we can help you, please let us know.
The slideshow below features some of the products that we offer: